Surveys, or evaluations as they are known in Continuing Education, are a great way to gather feedback from your event and/or see what your attendees learned. Doing this through 2Shoes is also a great way to save money and the environment by going paperless, and also not having to compile data by hand for weeks after the event is over.
- From within the admin panel, click Surveys on the left hand toolbar.
- Click New Survey to create a new one or a current survey to edit it, and see results.
- From within New Survey, enter Name, Discription, Associated Event or Session (for which event or session you want to receive data from), Add New Question (select the dropdown for question type) and Survey Policy (to be anonymous or gather name and email).
- To see survey data, click on a survey you’ve created, scroll down to the bottom and select View Results. You can export this data in PDF and CSV from the next window.
- You can also send to attendees via their email address by click the Send to Attendees button below View Results. You can upload a CSV file of attendee names and emails and have the link sent out for you.
- Best Practice: Surveys are notoriously hard to get feedback on. For best results, show attendees where the button is on our app and take time out of the event for everyone to take the survey.