Getting started with 2Shoes is easy and setting up an event on our app can be done in less than an hour for free. Below are some directions on creating your account, profile, presenters, events, sessions, and links to more detailed pages about our other functions.
- To create an account, follow THIS LINK and fill in the form.
- Once you are logged in, click Profile to edit your profile or change your password.
- Click “Collaborators” to create and edit Managed Profiles. You can add these presenters, and other admins, to the event or session which they belong in each location.
- Create an event by clicking Events & Sessions in the left panel and then click the “+” in dash board to create a New Event. From here you can add the Event Image, Name, Description, Event Code (the URL attendees will access our app with), optional Password, tagged Presenters, change the event color theme, and Event Documents.
- To Edit an Event, click the “edit” button in the box on the event dashboard in the box containing the event you want to edit. In this same menu, you can view event results, archive and delete the event, and purchase sessions in the event, if any using the buttons around the edit button.
- Once you have created an event, you can create a session by clicking “open” on the event dashboard.
- After the event has opening, there will be a “+” which can be used to create a new session where you can add a Name, Description, Date/Time, optional session code, tag Presenters, and Attach a File.
- To edit a session, click the “edit” button in the box on the session dashboard located in the box containing the session you want to edit. With the edit button, you will find an archive, delete, results, and purchase buttons.
As always, if you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.