Powerpoint is used by many universities and organizations across the world and, after hearing from customers about seamless polling and Q&A display, 2Shoes is happy to offer a plugin from the Microsoft store that makes integrating with our app simple.
- 2Shoes offers you the ability to display your poll results in Microsoft powerpoint.
- Easily poll your audience and instantly see results without leaving Powerpoint.
- Quiz your attendees and see the results real-time in Powerpoint.
- Show attendee questions on the presentation screen without leaving Powerpoint.
Items of note:
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac Powerpoint 2013 and later, as well as Office 365.
- Must download plug in from Microsoft App Store on the computer you are presenting from.
- Must have 2Shoes account and have purchased sessions to use the plugin.
- If you haven’t already, create a 2Shoes account HERE.
- Within your account, create an event and session(s). See our getting starting guide HERE.
- Create a poll. See how to use polls in THIS guide.
- Open Powerpoint.
- Click Insert, Add-Ins and then Store. Search 2Shoes and click Add.
- Within a slide you want Polling data or Q&A feed, click Insert, Add-Ins, My Add-Ins, 2Shoes and Insert.
- Within this window, login using your 2Shoes account info.
- To insert a Q&A feed, look under Sessions and click Create Slide next to the session for the feed you want to insert.
- To insert a polling data screen, look under Polls and click Create Slide next to the poll you want to insert. Make sure your polls are published on our app to see live data coming in.